Author Topic: flux linkage  (Read 2460 times)

artv

flux linkage
« on: June 20, 2010, 09:00:31 PM »
would like a clear definition......searched the board,..searched google,....Faraday experiment shows no such linkage is nesccesary.............Bruce Depalma says you can eliminate back emf ..........where do you start and who do you believe.??..............artv

Fused

Re: flux linkage
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 09:09:47 PM »
Asking a million questions will not give you working knowledge until you build a mill. Pick one, and build it. You'll be amazed what you can learn by "doing"

Fused

wooferhound

• SuperHero Member
  • Huntsville Alabama U.S.A.
    • Woofer Hound Sound & Lighting Rentals
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 09:13:08 PM »
What was the question ???

artv

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »
thanks for the reply ...working on Ed Lenzs' microwave genny........I want to get a hands on before investing ...but dosen't really answer my question

artv

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 09:34:27 PM »
It seems everybody here is stuck in the mud ...........nobody wants to look at "new' idea's ......maybe their new or maybe their old .but with new technology , maybe the old can become new....maybe people gave up on Faraday a little too early............my point being is : don't stop looking........artv

Fused

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 09:57:16 PM »
Anybody can ask a flood of questions. Try doing what is known to work, start with the basics. Those "stuck in the mud" most likely have their mill up and running. And they work. Why fix what is not broke? Why question what has already been tested and proven?

This may not mean anything to you but Ive been reading here and learning for the last 2-3 years.  Ive built 4 mills and flew them all.

Check out the post count, you've posted more in the last 2 months.

Fused

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 10:07:21 PM »
Anybody can ask a flood of questions. Try doing what is known to work, start with the basics. Those "stuck in the mud" most likely have their mill up and running. And they work. Why fix what is not broke? Why question what has already been tested and proven?

This may not mean anything to you but Ive been reading here and learning for the last 2-3 years.  Ive built 4 mills and flew them all.

Check out the post count, you've posted more in the last 2 months.

Fused

Yeah, it is getting kind of silly.

Some folks do this to boost the thread up to the top.

Some folks just do it for attention.

I think there is more afoot than figuring out a turbine.

The answers to pretty much every question can be easily found by simply reading online using google or  the search function here.

Once you understand what is in the box then you qualify to think outside of it.

Calling the helpful folks here stuck in the mud is a funny way to get help.

Just my opinion today.

Tom

wooferhound

• SuperHero Member
  • Huntsville Alabama U.S.A.
    • Woofer Hound Sound & Lighting Rentals
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
Built it
and show us that we are wrong . . .